I've had a stomach bug for the last couple of days. Yuck. And I haven't been grocery shopping so it is for this reason that I was eating a go-gurt this morning. Which by the way is the lowest life form of food but the kids like 'em. I was eating the last one and Luke said he wanted some so I offered him some.
Gage - "Luke don't eat that! You'll get Mom's germs and then you'll have a baby in your tummy too!"
I knew I never should have accepted that yogurt Tim offered me 9 months ago.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Don't Eat That Yogurt
Posted by Jess at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. I don't know how biology works at the Wright's house, but that's not how I learned it.
Is that the trick...I'm going to the store and stocking up on yogurt!! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment