that is one cute baby. I bought Claire these headbands at a boutique last weekend and I think they are ridiculously cute. They were ridiculously expensive as well so I think I'm going to try and sew some of my own. If any of my crafty friends out there has any ideas how to make this smashed down rosette will you send them my way? This week I discovered that gel applied right after the tub makes Claire's hair stay in place. Once I brush it, the hair still stays down but looses the crustiness. Goodbye peakcock tail. Yea!





Also, my sister Rachel gave Claire this little sailor's outfit and it is adorable but this picture represents the only time you will ever see it on Claire's body because it was a struggle getting it over her head and the sleeves left red marks on her arm from me shoving it through.

5 comments:
These pics are "Adorable" way cute.
R-
Let's have a headband making party...GNO? I do know how to do the smashed rosette, but it would be complicated to write out so we will just have to get together to do it! :)
She is so dang cute!
she's a beauty!!!
I think she looks adorable. I love the headbands. I would like to make some headbands, so let me know when the get together is.
Post a Comment