In all honesty it would be so easy to just forget about this blog. The ease of Instagram and other social media is very alluring. But, I don't have the opportunity to really share my thoughts and feelings on other Social Media sites and I hope that one day the people who care about me will be able to look back on what I have written and know me. Who knows, one day I may have dementia and I will need to look back to know myself. Sometimes I do just that and when I look back on the things I have written I cringe at myself. I am thankful that I am a work in progress and that God can make something worthwhile out of someone so flawed. I'm sorry that as I catch up on the last 6 months that these memories aren't fresh and I must do better next year.
Sunday, November 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment