awwwww...good practice for the little girl on the way (yes it is a girl I've decided- mostly based on Andrea's comments *wink*), they start wrapping daddys around their finger before they even come out!!
That's a side of Wes I've never seen before. So sweet!
And because I am lazy, I am going to comment on your other post too. If that girl can watch Lost, but not read Hunger Games, then she is being a ninny. Seriously??
I don't know Wes from Adam, but he better watch it. Claire has a crush on me and only me. I will have no more baby girls, so I am adopting Claire. It will be more of a long distance adoption where you feed her, clothe her, clean up her body fluids etc., other than that she is mine.
5 comments:
What a sweet picture. They look adorable, she looks like she wants to keep Wes home with her. How come Claire doesn't snuggle with Aunt R.
R-
That was so cute how she just took to Wes; there is nothing like having her just lay her head on your shoulder.
awwwww...good practice for the little girl on the way (yes it is a girl I've decided- mostly based on Andrea's comments *wink*), they start wrapping daddys around their finger before they even come out!!
:)
That's a side of Wes I've never seen before. So sweet!
And because I am lazy, I am going to comment on your other post too. If that girl can watch Lost, but not read Hunger Games, then she is being a ninny. Seriously??
I don't know Wes from Adam, but he better watch it. Claire has a crush on me and only me. I will have no more baby girls, so I am adopting Claire. It will be more of a long distance adoption where you feed her, clothe her, clean up her body fluids etc., other than that she is mine.
Post a Comment