Last week when I picked up Gage from school his little friend Megan came running over to him and said, "Gage I want you to see my sister!" Gage is a guy and totally insensitive so he says, "I've already seen her." I told him he was being rude so he looked in the van and saw her sister. Megan's mom and I started talking and she said that Megan prays for Gage every night and says, "Thank you for Gagey" How freakin cute is that? When we got home I started asking what I hoped were nonchalant questions about Megan. When I asked if he liked Megan he said, "Sure I do." He went on to tell me that Megan needs his help a lot in the bathroom. I was a little afraid to ask with what, but he said he turns on the light and runs the water for her because she can't reach it. I asked him how he knew she needed his help and he said that Megan will yell, "Gagey I need you!" I think it is the most adorable thing I have ever heard. No wonder the savior said we have to become like little children. They are so trusting, loving, and willing to serve each other.

This is the only picture I have of Megan. She and Gage were exploring the pumpkin patch together and I think they are holding hands. Very cute.
1 comments:
awwwww....how sweet is that?!
Post a Comment