Thursday, September 14, 2017
Luke's Contacts
Luke has worn glasses since the end of 2nd grade and he looks so handsome in his glasses. I asked him a few times if he wanted the special contacts that Gage has where you sleep in the contacts and then take them out during the day. Luke has always had such sensitive eyes that he has emphatically said, "No!"
Near the end of 4th grade as I was picking Luke up from school and I noticed that he didn't have his glasses on. When he opened the car door he was holding two pieces of his glasses. I asked what happened and apparently this bratty girl grabbed them off his face and broke them in the process. I was pretty upset that the school had not let me know and despite some pretty strong words with his teacher and principal nothing was ever done! It seriously makes me mad just thinking about it. Thankfully we got a new principal this year.
Anyway, after that happened Luke said he wanted to try contacts. I was surprised but all for it. So this summer Luke got his contacts. He has been a champ with having me put them in and taking them out.
He is as handsome as ever!
Posted by Jessica at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment