Thursday, June 8, 2017

April's Fool




I really love April Fools.  My mom was good at April Fools jokes and I think I'm pretty good at them too.  Hahaha!  Tim is fun to trick because he falls for them Every. Single. Time.  Tim's pretty uptight with the kids about liquids around the computer so it made an easy target.  I spent and embarrassingly long time drying Elmer's Glue on a plastic sheet protector with a hair dryer.  Once it was dry I peeled it off and it looks like a puddle.  Personally I think it looks like a work of art. I mean, I'm pretty good!  I'm also a good actress so when I screamed and Tim came charging down the hall I said, "Claire spilled her milk!" Claire had a good I'm-about-to-cry look on her face and I had him until he tried to wipe it up.  It was a good one!  


I can't remember which of the kids found this beauty first but trying to wipe with crocheted toilet paper is kinda hard!  I was actually kinda worried that someone would try to use it and clog the toilet. Thankfully that didn't happen!

0 comments: