Monday, March 30, 2015

Miss Claire's Art Debut

 
Miss Claire is my creator.  She loves to draw, make treasure maps, write letters, make doll accessories and the like.  One thing I like about her school is that she gets to spend time each week with an art teacher.  She is exposed to all different mediums and styles.  Her teacher submitted one of her art pieces to the Sandy City Art Show and it was selected to be displayed!  Not very many kindergartners were included in the show and I was enchanted with Claire's creation.  Much like I am with Claire herself.  Is it normal for a mom to think she would love to be like her daughter?

 
After years of playing Legos with the boys she is also good at creating with those.
 
 
 
I found this notebook with the names of her friends written on it.  I was impressed she was able to spell all their names without any help.  Nice handwriting too!
 
 
 
I included this one because I felt rather artsy myself after I snapped this picture. 

0 comments: