Tuesday, March 5, 2013
What Are The Odds?
Yesterday, Sarge came over to me and spit something at my feet. It made a sound on the hard-wood floors so I knew it was hard. I reached down and it was a baby doggie tooth. Luke was fascinated by it and instantly laid plans to put it under Sarge's bed. Is there a dog tooth fairy?
Fast forward to dinner and Luke had a loose tooth that was hanging on by a thread of skin a hair-length thick. After Gage and I calmed Luke down long enough for me to get a good grip I pulled it out. Two baby teeth in one day! The tooth fairy did visit Luke but not Sarge. Sorry Sarge!
p.s. Is Sarge's tooth weird or what? It looks like a martian tooth.
Posted by Jess at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment