Christmas 2010 was a really good one. In an awesome display of rare organization I was done with my shopping a whole week and half before Christmas and it was amazing how much it affected me feeling the Christmas Spirit. I also got really good at saying no this Christmas season. I really went over my gift list and just crossed people off...no guilt...just got the blue sharpie and said Adios to Gage's teacher and my husbands Home Teaching Families. It was quite liberating.




I really don't know if it was that or if I'm getting more mature, as my grey hair will attest, but I just felt Joy and Peace this Christmas season. I thought a lot about the baby Jesus and it just made me happy. I felt like I was hearing the music for the first time and seeing the lights for the first time and I really immersed myself in the excitement and anticipation of my kids.

Tim took a few days off before Christmas and the entire week after Christmas. It was some really good bonding time for all of us. I didn't even get sick of him. It was truly unprecedented. The kids opened their Christmas Eve PJ's and stayed in them until Sunday afternoon for church...so did I...truth be told. Tim actually remembered to buy me some this year and they actually fit....go Tim!

Tim took a few days off before Christmas and the entire week after Christmas. It was some really good bonding time for all of us. I didn't even get sick of him. It was truly unprecedented. The kids opened their Christmas Eve PJ's and stayed in them until Sunday afternoon for church...so did I...truth be told. Tim actually remembered to buy me some this year and they actually fit....go Tim!


It was interesting to see what happened on Christmas Day. Tim and the boys took over the kitchen table with mounds of Lego's and Claire and I hung out in the living room playing with her doll and kitchen. It was nice to have girly things to look at and exclaim over and play with. Tim has had far too much fun for the last 6 years!




3 comments:
Cute girly stuff!!
We have been invaded by legos too! So much fun! Glad to see all the updates. Miss you!
Love it all! Girl stuff is so much fun!
Post a Comment