
I know I chose a way weird picture to post about Claire's walking but it is impossible to get a picture of that girl while she is walking. She is so fast and the instant she sees the camera she gives her fake smile and says, "Cheese." I've been trying to get a video of that because it is adorable but I have been unsuccessful. This picture does however show case my pride that her hair is now long enough to fit into bows and side ponies. I love it! I love doing her hair and how she just sits there and lets me and looks at me so innocently when I'm done as if to say, "How do I look?" I love seeing her short pudgy arm reach up to feel the bow and hearing her say "priddy." Ok, I'm realizing I'm having an ADD moment. Sorry.
Yesterday, Claire got up the never to let go of the furniture and walk! I love the drunken toddler walk. She is so proud of herself. She still holds on quite a bit as she is head heavy but when she is comfortable with the surroundings, like at home, she is a walker! And I thought she'd never walk.
1 comments:
She is cute. Good work on the hair.
Post a Comment