Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cuz When You're Cool the Sun Shines on You 24 Hours A Day

My fear that Luke was going to be a gimp has been abated. This weekend he suddenly decided to take off walking. It started at playgroup on Friday morning. He started walking longer distances to get to me and by Friday night he started walking around the room. Since then he is walking all over the house and he is very pleased with himself. Since everything at our house has turned into a competition I hate to inform Gage that, despite the fact he can get his PJs on faster, Luke walked a full month before he did!

Here is a video of Cool Hand Luke!


5 comments:

Jen said...

YAY for Luke! It was so fun to watch him walking around at playgroup! We need to get together more often so he can rub off a little on Chloe. If you are further away than she wants to go, she gets down and crawls!

Live Deliberately said...

Luke is the man! He is raising the mobility pressure on you. I always like to see our kids walk. Then you know they are developing the way they should. After the initial excitement I think, "he/she is way too mobile now." About that time I hear something break.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Luke! He melts my heart! Especially with that big boy haircut.

Andrea said...

I told you there was nothing wrong with your kid.

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Love the video - the glasses make the walk cooler!-CRW