If you're looking for drugs, and let's be honest who isn't, I'll tell you where you can score almost everyday between the hours of 3pm and 5pm...in front of our house! We just witnessed our third drug deal in less than a week. The first one happened late last week while I was bringing the kids inside from the car and apparently my hand on my hip and scary look did nothing because the same slime bag was back tonight. I guess I didn't look too scary with L-Dawg on my other hip. I tried getting a license plate number but the mysterious blue Ford Escort didn't have one and tonight he was sporting a temporary one in his windshield...listen buddy I'm not buying that...not that you're accustomed to people not buying things from you. The word must be out about our circle because some other slime balls were selling on Saturday. I think I might start charging a turf fee. I might as well make something off these deals. Jerks.
L-Dawg can also tell you about drugs as he sucked on a bong for 5 minutes at the doctor's office today. L-Dawg has been sick since Thursday. It came right on the heels of the FDA recalling all cough medicine for children under two. Monday he stopped eating and drinking and he hadn't peed all day so I was starting to get worried. By the end of the day he was starting to take liquids so the pediatrician said to call him in the morning. By Tuesday morning he was breathing so scary that I called the pediatrician in a panic. I could hear his breathing in the bathroom while he was in mine and T-Dawg's room. If you've never been in our house that is about as far apart as you can get in this phone booth. He was breathing so fast and his chest was falling. I knew that was a bad sign. Anyway, back to the bong. So he has RSV. Those three letters throw the fear into you. He had to have a breathing treatment, which seriously looked like a bong. Don't ask me how I know what one looks like...I've never smoked weed despite the fact that I could probably get some without leaving my property. Anyway, he is doing much better and the doc thinks he is over the worst.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Drugs Anyone?
Posted by Jess at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
First Comment - Hah! Poor L-Dawg. I hope he gets better. Has he had a blessing?
I forgot to give you my thoughts on the drug dealers. You should do two things. First, call the cops and tell them what is going on. Second, when you see the Escort you should stand in the front window with binoculars up to your eyes while calling the cops to tell them what is going on.
I had another thought that was very funny, but it may not be appropriate given the openness of your blog. I will tell you the next time I talk to you.
We've (by we, I mean Andrea) called the drug hotline, to report exactly when and where to bust drugs in our neighborhood, before. That will get you absolutely nowhere. If you think the *cough*tax collectors*cough* cops give a crap about you or your safety you are delusional.
The only way to get the police invovled would be to get in on the action yourself. That way you could sell to the cops at a discount.
So the Bughunter hates Doctors and policemen. Are fire fighters OK?
So scary for L-Dawg, hope he is feeling better. :(
Don't even get me started on our neighborhood. I am sure you saw on the news the two U of U football players that were stabbed 5 houses down from me. We have got to get out of here.
Poor little L-dawg! That sounds awful! Let me know if you need anything - especially a playmate for G-Dawg. We would love to have him over if it would help you out!
I'll second the comment from Shan. We have got to get out of here! Oh little real estate market, please take a turn for the better!
You mean the same fire fighters who arm twisted the county/city into increasing our propery taxes by 20% over the next 10 years in the millcreek area? Those guys? Oh, ya, I love them.
If a politician had raised our property taxes by 20% you can bet they'd be run out of town by a lynch mob. Somehow the oh so benevolent fire fighters managed it though. Not that the city or county did anything to defend us.
Does Bughunter know you have a brother that is a policeman, and that your grandpa was a fire chief?
Oh, and don't forget that in the family there is also an astronaut, a baker, a Jedi Master, a CIA agent, a Sith Lord, and lets not forget the ex-President.
Who needs to watch T.V. keeping up with the banter on this blog is a full time job. Wish I could feel your pain but, here in the NorthWest we leagalized drugs so need for shady deals on the street corner. J/K
R-
That bug hunter is a piece of work! He gets under my skin! Who do you like bug hunter?
So sorry to hear about L-Dawg. I was thinking about you guys today and now saw this. That is so sad. I am glad the worst is over.
You and Shantell got me all steamed up! I had to vent about it on my blog too!
Do you really think all software engineers are really that smart? Should I be offended if you don't think we're all freaking geniuses?
I'm a cynic. These people I don't like, have done me wrong, with their profession as the excuse for it.
When I reference a group/profession, I don't mean every single one of them. I just mean the majority. Just cause I think cops are slimy doesn't mean I really think they all beat their wives. I know of one myself that doesn't. haha
There are some great doctors, one of my best friends is one. My wife is one. I sure don't think all of them or even most of them are that good though. I work with a whole bunch of them that are pathetic, not to mention the ones that tried to kill my kid.
This blog has never seen so much traffic and it has been very entertaining. I feel I must come to the defense of Bughunter and it is to him that I send my following remarks.
I embrace your cynicism and I do think all software engineers are smart because you are. :) You will always be welcome because you wore some of the ugliest overalls I've ever seen and you were ready to help Tim in our time of need.
Mostly, I like you because you thought me and your wife could share maternity clothes. Apparently you were the only person who missed that I was roughly the size of a elephant while I was pregnant and Andrea is the mouse next my fat foot.
Fire fighter money collectors call me all the time and one yelled at me because I told him I didn't have any money to contribute. (Tim had just been laid off the day before thank you very much!) Anyway, I always say rude things when they call now. We don't call strangers asking for money whenever we think Tim needs a raise. I already pay my taxes chump!
wow...wish my blog was a lively and chatty as yours!! :) love it!
I'm with ruth though...reading these gets me all worked up...breath deep, breath deep.
phew.
Post a Comment