Thursday, November 8, 2012

Claire's Dance Recital



Claire has been taking a pre-ballet class through Community Ed for the last two months.  This week she had her first recital.  The recital consisted of one dance each for four different classes.  While Claire was adorable and danced well, I think, for a three year old.  The class, as well as the recital was described best, by Tim, when he said it was a HOT MESS!    The teacher, bless her wee heart, doesn't  have a clue what she is doing and it was an exercise in gross disorganization.  Tim's mom and my Dad made the effort to come and I was embarssed they had to witness the spectacle.






All things considered though, I only paid $35 for the class and Claire loved dancing around and wearing a tutu and being with her friend Addie.


 
In the video, Claire is on the front row second from the right.  Standing next to the girl with the big curly hair.    
 

0 comments: