Thursday, May 24, 2012

It Is Finished

Just when I was sure that Claire would still be potty training on her wedding day she up and decided to do all her business in the potty.  Yes!  Everyone says that girls are so much easier to train than boys and to that I present Claire.  She was so dang stubborn about the whole thing.  She has been dry for a couple of months now but she refused to poop in the potty.  She would some days and not others.  It was so infuriating.  But yesterday and today she has just done her thing.  No fights.  No reminders.  Just sitting when she needs to and getting it done.  I'm declaring her trained.  Blessed Day!  Just four weeks shy of 8 years straight of diaper changing.  This is one part of my children's babyhood that I will not miss.  Not for one second. 

She is so pleased with herself!


This outfit is brought to you by a two year old's fashion sense...

0 comments: