My sewing machine from DI continues to be the best $25 I've ever spent. Yesterday, I put on my work out pants. I have no idea why I call them work out pants because we all know that me and "work out" are not on a first name basis. Anyway, I put them on and they are floods. They were about an inch too short to be long pants. I look ridiculous in them...curse my 34 inch inseam. I decided to try and alter them. I am usually pretty ambitious about my sewing skills but I actually managed to make some really cute capri style work out pants and both legs are the same length even! I even accomplished this with Luke sitting on my lap. I was so proud.

4 comments:
I wish we had a DI here. I have been feeling the sewing bug lately but have no machine. I keep thinking of all these things I could make if only I had one... I already bought my Christmas present. I guess it will have to wait.
Um, you totally rock! Go ninja! Sorry we were so absolutely crazy the other night when you stopped by...we are so excited about the package you dropped off!!!! Thanks again!
I have some sewing I am dropping off next time I come and visit.
R-
Nice work. That is the best $25 you've ever spent. Jealous.
Post a Comment