The drug dealers are back. This must be their winter spot. I may need to put up my counter again. Mr. BMW had a twofer yesterday right in front of our house while we were waiting to pull into our driveway. It was like a frickin drive-thru. How convenient for him to have two appointments at once. Who said that drug dealers couldn't be efficient? Maybe the Big 3 could take notes from Mr. BMW and then Mr. BMW might become Mr. Ford/Chrysler/GM. Problem solved.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have you got good car insurance? Next time, run into them, blocking them in so they can't get away. The cops'll find what they need. Oh, ok, that's a dream world where I am superwoman and in no danger of being harmed by a bullet. Never mind.
Are you kidding me? They sat there and obviously dealed in front of you, while you were waiting to pull in. That's gutsy.
we had one on our street a week or so ago where the car parked in front of our driveway and Ry happened to be taking the garbage out and so he walked up and asked what was going on...they of course sped away. I think the police presence we had during the summer helped why did they stop hanging around our neighborhood? I'm going to start calling the sherriff's office everytime it happens....this is getting seriously gutsy and rediculous.
Post a Comment